See how Buddy is assisting nurses in different hospitals
Do you think Buddy can help in your department?
Emergency Neurological Department.
From May to August 2023, the Neurological Department of Bispebjerg Hospital has tested Buddy. After the end of the test period, the department has continued the collaboration with Yuman and continues using Buddy up to this day.
- Buddy creates more focused nursing time with the patient, more fluent patient contact, which leads to good dialogue between nurses and patients.
- With Buddy, nurses take 2000 fewer steps per shift (out of between 5.000-1.000).
- Buddy is very user-friendly and easy to use, and likewise easy to integrate into the workflow.
Capio Private Hospital
From June to August 2023, Capio Private Hospital has tested Buddy in their surgery department.
- Buddy has worked 57 days assisting nurses, and has given 74 hours back to nurses, equivalent to 2 FTE weeks.
- Buddy assisted nurses with the transport of medical equipment, food and drinks.